Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Cake Is A Lie

(Today's title is from a great video game I am playing called "Portal")

Friday, February 22: Palmview, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

This morning I went out to run a few errands. Namely I had to pick up duck food for Emmie, and there were a few essentials I needed from Walmart as well.

When I got back Ryan, Pete, and I unloaded the props from my truck, and then Ryan set about making the saw safe.
He cut off the piece of rubber tubing that busted his lip last week, so hopefully there will be no further hospital visits!

At noon we had practice time in the ring to run the carpenter gag. Mainly Ryan wanted to practice the part where he gets hit with the saw, but Pete also wanted us to run the gag so he could refresh his memory on the sound effects.
Mike and Marshall were there as well, and we ran the act once perfectly. It was like we never stopped doing it!

Ryan still has a bit of a scar from where his wound was, and he figured the clown white wouldn't cover it very well. Instead he painted a black mustache on his top lip.
I'll have a picture of this temporary look soon.

It was nice having Ryan back in the show with me, although doing the trombone gag with him took a little getting used to after doing it alone for a week.

The Davison family came back to see the show again tonight. I was glad they finally got to see the carpenter gag since the last two times they visited Ryan was out.

No comments: