Saturday, March 16, 2013

Back To Work!

Friday, March 15: Pharr, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Miles: 17
Lot: Corner of Sioux & 83

I felt so much better after resting for two days and getting some good meds in my system. As much as I hate missing work, I'm glad I got the flu under control before it took me out of commission for even longer.
Thank you everyone for your well wishes and good thoughts!

After this morning's jump I went to do laundry, which was way overdue. I had planned to go in Elsa, the last town, but obviously my immune system had other plans.

Besides that outing I spent most of my downtime resting up in preparation for my return to work.

The shows tonight went well; it was nice to be in the ring again. Unfortunately we are back on another lot with high winds and a lot of dirt.
I'm hoping we get a break from dust storms when we leave the Valley on Thursday.

No comments: