Friday, March 8, 2013

"Dang! Ya'll Clowns Smell Good!"- Woman At Intermission

Thursday, March 7: Primera, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Miles: 57
Lot: City Park

The lot in Primera is a tight one, but it didn't seem as bad this year as it has in the past. I remember in 2011 when we played here I could barely get my trailer door open since we were all parked so close together.

Ryan and I took some time to clean off the props (again) since we have been playing on dirt for the past 10 days.
That being said, it sure was nice to be on grass again!

Today was the first one day stand of the season. After all the multiple day towns we have been playing, it felt strange to have to turn around and pack everything up this evening during the second show.

The first audience tonight was fantastic; it was a blast to perform for them.

Yeah.

1 comment:

John Herriott said...

I admire you guys and all there that are with it and for it. I can certainly relate bto your blog. Been there, done that along eith others throughout the years and bgenerations. It has not changed much and takes a hardy breed of cat to hang with it. I have always wondered how long it can last with black top and indoor malls. No muddy feet for general public. Wind, rain, all the elements. RBBB becomes a very sterile atmosphere compared to that. When I visit RBBB working men look neat and clean, but when visiting a "mud show" everyone looks to need a bath. nSo again I salute you and enjoy your,"way it is" blog. thanks. John Herriott