Sunday, March 3, 2013

"How The Hell Do You Guys Keep It From Running?"- Man Trading Makeup Tips With Us At Intermission

Saturday, March 2: Laredo, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

This morning we had a quick rehearsal for the carpenter gag. There is a music cue that has been off several times over the past few days, so we ran over that section of the act twice and we were done.

There was a school group at the first show that Ryan and I went over to talk to during Intermission. The teacher said the class had been learning about the circus for a few days: it's history, traditions, etc.
The lesson culminated in a trip under the big top. I wish I had gone to that school when I was a kid!

Mr. North hired a local man named Aaron to film the show while we are here in Laredo. Ryan and I were talking to him a bit this evening, and he invited us to a get together at one of his friends' house after the shows.

Ryan couldn't go because of his family, but Lamount and I went to get away from the circus for awhile. Aaron took us to meet his friend, Kevin, and we also met his sons, Michael and Kevin. Kevin Sr. has an awesome house with a lazy river, tiki bar, and BBQ pit in the backyard.
He is also a heck of a cook. We were treated to some of his delicious fish stew; I also had a plate of his scrumptious lasagna.

Lamount and I had a great time hanging out, meeting new people, and enjoying good hospitality and food.
Thank you guys for a great evening!

No comments: