Thursday, March 7, 2013

"I Wanna Take A Picture With You Guys, Even Though I Hate Clowns And Everything"- Drunk Man At Intermission

Wednesday, March 6: Sullivan City, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Today Ryan introduced me and Pete to the series, "American Horror Story". We watched the first three episodes; I greatly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to see the rest of the first season.

I was in a very loopy mood for the second show. I blame it up to the box of Thin Mint cookies that I ate throughout the course of the day.....

Our friend, John Sayre, called tonight to share some exciting news. He has accepted the position as Advance Clown for the Kelly Miller Circus.
We're very excited for him, and we wish him the best of luck when his new adventure begins next month.

In closing, here are some pictures of the show in Laredo taken by Andrea Paredes.















Thanks Andrea!

1 comment:

klooun said...

Amazing photos!!!