Tuesday, March 5, 2013

"My Friends Bet Me I Wouldn't Take A Picture With You Guys"- Woman At Intermission

Monday, March 4: Laredo, TX-6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

During lunchtime in the cookhouse Rick Purdue had his computer set up with a slideshow of the fantastic photos he has taken during his stay with the show.
When he puts some of them on Flickr, I will share the link here.

Carolyn came into the cookhouse with a cute little puppy that she found on her morning walk. She was trying to find someone that wanted to give him a home, and for a brief moment I was considering taking him.
The deal breaker was when I remembered how difficult it is to find someone to take care of my duck when we go off on our winter dates. I don't need to complicate things further with a dog.

This afternoon I went out to run some errands. I went by the post office and sent my taxes off (early for me), got some groceries, and filled up my truck so it would be ready for the big jump in the morning.

During the first show my body was feeling worn out. Luckily the second audience was great and really gave me an energy boost.

Aaron, who has been filming the show for Mr. North the past few days, was back again today to get a few more shots.
He rigged up a little camera that Delena wore on her chest during the web number. Before finale several of us gathered around Aaron's laptop to see the footage.
It certainly was an interesting perspective!

No comments: