Monday, March 4, 2013

"Never Trust A Man Whose Eyebrows Meet In The Middle"- Angela Lansbury In "The Company Of Wolves"

Sunday, March 3: Laredo, TX-3:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.

Aaron dropped me and Lamount off at the lot pretty late last night/this morning. I didn't get to bed until around 2 a.m.
Despite that, I woke up much earlier than I wanted to.

Because of my lack of sleep in the middle of the six pack, I was dragging today. Pretty much the only thing that kept me going was the thought of treating myself to a milkshake after the show.
That shake was my motivation; the carrot dangling in front of me.

After the shows I went next door to get my milkshake, only to discover that they had already cleaned the shake machine, so I couldn't have one.


This episode of "First World Problems" brought to you by Jack In The Box.

In closing, here is a nice video piece done on the show here in Laredo. Thanks to our friend, Rick, in Michigan, for sending it to me.



1 comment:

BRYAN FULTON said...

We have tons of milkshakes here in Myrtle Beach!