Thursday, May 30, 2013

"Jamison Wants To Hug His New Friends"- Jamison's Grandmother

Wednesday, May 29: Mannington, WV-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 57
Lot: Fairgrounds

The majority of this morning's drive was Interstate, but once we left the highway and traveled the remainder of the way to Mannington, the road became very nerve wracking.

After we set our props in the tent this morning, Ryan and I took a little time to block out the new choreography for the hat kicking bit in the carpenter gag.
We tried to just throw it in yesterday, but it was something we needed to actually take the time to practice.

After our quick rehearsal I walked into town to find the post office. While I was there I gave my patronage to a little second hand store and a coffee shop.

I really don't have anything else exciting to share today (not that anything I wrote was that exciting).
Thank goodness some of our fans sent in photos!

Some fans in Waynesburg, PA
Claire in Mannington
Jamison in Mannington

No comments: