Monday, May 13, 2013

This Space For Rent

Saturday, May 11: Roanoke, IN-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Miles: 67
Lot: Honor Flight Post 160

My friend, Kyle Winchester, came to visit today. He hung out with me during the first show, and then he watched the second performance.

The grandparents and aunt of Clara (our Advance Clown's wife) were in the first audience. Ryan and I met them during Intermission, and Clara later informed me that they had a great time.

It started to rain at the start of the second show, but it was short lived. By the time the carpenter gag was over, it was a beautiful day.

After the shows Kyle joined us for a fun BBQ over at Radar's place.


Sunday, May 12: Roanoke, IN-Day Off

We had today off for Mother's Day. It was nice to sleep in and then wake up knowing that we had nothing important to do.

I walked around downtown Roanoke, but everything was closed on account of the day of the week (more so than the Holiday, it seemed).

After calling my Mom, Nana, and texting some of my friends who are mothers, I settled in to watch the movie "The Hobbit".

We capped off the evening by taking Radar and Elisa with us to Huntington, IN for a buffalo wing dinner.
Now that's what I call a day off!

No comments: