Friday, June 28, 2013

"Go Clowns!"- Sign Held By Boy In The Audience

Thursday, June 27: Berkley, MA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 15
Lot: American Legion Grounds

Our friend, Dan Berkley, sold Ryan his slide trumpet while we were in Washington Township.

Spoiler alert: That is neither me, Ryan, or Dan. I just wanted everyone to see the look and scale of a slide trumpet.

I used it for the two shows tonight in the trombone gag. It worked out alright, but it's not my cup of tea. I'd rather go back to a full sized instrument. Call it trombone envy...

For some reason Ryan could not keep a straight face in the second carpenter gag, so of course I took every opportunity I could to make him crack up.

Here's a picture of Mr. North, Ryan and I with Bob Lessard that was taken when we were in Mendon:

I meant to put it in the post about Mendon, but my brain malfunctioned on me.

Also from Mendon, here is a hair raising picture of us with our new friend, Olivia...


...as well as a picture she drew of the Kelly Miller Circus:


Thanks for sharing your talents with us, Olivia!

P.S- There was actually more to today than what I wrote, but I can't say anything right now.
All will be revealed soon enough! 
Wah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

2 comments:

Tejano said...

Like Water for Elephants.

What did you think of this show? Am watching it presently.

Steve Copeland said...

Frankly, I was disappointed.

I love the actor that plays the bad guy, but I cared nothing for the two romantic leads.

My favorite part of the movie was spotting some of my friends as clowns.

Steve