Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jailhouse Rock

Monday, June 17: Lakehurst, NJ-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 60
Lot: Lakehurst Ballfields

This afternoon I had a nice chat with my circus fan friend, Don Horowitz, over lunch. Don picked up the tab, and he also gave me a copy of this year's and last year's Cole Bros. programs. Thanks, Don!

Vincent Manero came back to visit again today. He spent the evening in the backyard getting behind the scenes shots.
They should be on Buckles' Blog soon, so I'll be sure to post a link here when they are. There is one shot he took of me, Ryan, and Polly that I can't wait to see!

John Sayre, our Advance Clown, had a great time in Lakehurst with the members of the Volunteer Fire Department.
They came over during the first Intermission to tell us how much fun they had with him as well.
Per the firefighters' request, after the first show Ryan and I went out to take a picture with the department's fire truck.

Our fire truck is WAY better than Cole Brothers'! ;o)

Our friend, Dan McCallum, who used to be a clown with Ringling and the ringmaster for Vidbel, came to see both shows tonight.
He brought us an excellent gift - an exploding hammer! Thank you, Dan! 
I'm sure I'll be getting smashed with that sometime soon!

After the shows Ryan and I had a good visit with Don. Dan was going to stop by too, but he got caught up visiting with Mr. North. Luckily we will see him again on Wednesday.

No comments: