Saturday, July 27, 2013

"Ah, I See You're Familiar With Our Work!"- Me To A Crying Child

Friday, July 26: Northfield, OH- 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 36
Lot: Northfield Village Rehab Center

Getting to Northfield this morning, we drove over some very rough roads. Once we got to town we didn't get a break, as we had to drive over a very rough lot. There were many dips, ruts, and holes.

Our friend, Jeannie Schwieger, stopped by for a brief visit this afternoon. She is moving from Chicago to New Hampshire, and her trip brought her right by us.
Unfortunately she will not have the opportunity to see our show this year (she saw it seven times last season!), but I was glad that we got to at least visit with her.

Also visiting today was my friend, Sarah, who I met while I was on Ringling. I haven't seen her since we last played Columbus, OH in 2010, so we had plenty to catch up on in between shows.

Here we are with our new friend, Max, who was nice enough to pose with us for a picture. As you can see, his pet shark was in a very playful mood.


After the shows a few of us went to the Wing Warehouse that was just down the street from the lot. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun going out for dinner.

1 comment:

EleFanOhio said...

Boy, you sure aren't kidding about that Northfield backyard!!!

Doug