Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Did You See Me On The Elephant? I Almost Pooped! I Was So Scared!"- Guest Elephant Rider


Tuesday, July 16: Warren, PA-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Today's quote of the day is about the only thing worth writing about. Days like this make me realize that next year it will probably be a good idea to do a weekly blog post as opposed to daily updates.

If I'm having a hard time finding things to write about when we're moving every day, then sitting in one town for multiple weeks will surely offer up some likewise (blessedly) uneventful days.

Still, I'm putting the horse WAY ahead of the cart. We'll see how things go. Any thoughts, loyal readers?

In other news:

I just received these photos from Jason and Justin Senft's photo shoot in Dalton, MA. Early in the season, Kelly Miller Circus selected the dynamic duo to create souvenir t-shirts to commemorate the show's 75th Anniversary.
These colorful t-shirts are available on the circus midway at every performance. Jason and Justin also designed limited edition embroidered patches exclusively for the cast and crew of the 75th Anniversary season.
Ryan and I modeled these stylish circus fashions for their camera. Ladies, start your drooling!


No comments: