Sunday, July 7, 2013

"I ♥ To Fart"- Shirt Worn By Large, Classy Woman At First Show

July 06: Laconia, NH-2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.

Yesterday I was bummed that my favorite breakfast restaurant in Laconia was closed due to a fire, but "Simplicity" told me of another good place to try.
I went there this morning, and they had excellent Benedicts, which is the reason I loved the other restaurant.
Score one for Steve!

We had three shows today. Three hot, long, difficult shows. I know for sure that Ryan and I were dragging by the end of the day, but everyone's spirits seemed to be down by the time the 7:30 performance rolled around.

In closing, here we are with Teagan, one of our fans in Laconia:


That's all I've got, folks. Sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean that's all you got? You could share the news that you have been holding onto for weeks now.

Frank

Steve Copeland said...

Don't worry, Frank!
I'll be spilling the beans in the next couple of days!

Steve

Anonymous said...

We all know a couple days in circus life is actually a couple of months. Just kidding I know how busy you are. Frank