Sunday, July 28, 2013

"I Was Having A Crappy Days Until I Saw You Guys"- Man At Intermission

Saturday, July 28: Richfield, OH-2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 12
Lot: behind Town Hall

It was a dreary, drizzly day, but by the late afternoon it had cleared up, and the sun came out.

The Ohio circus fans provided lunch for the show today under a little pavilion on the lot. There was plenty of good food, and while I was visiting with everyone, I renewed my subscription to "White Tops", the magazine of the Circus Fans of America.
I always get my renewal notice earlier in the year, but I know I can hold onto it until we play Richfield and pay it in person.
The things I go through to save a stamp....

We had three shows today. I was feeling good for the first one, but by the end of the day I was ready to be done.

In closing, here are Emily and Jessica from Merrimac, MA, showing off their Steve & Ryan coloring skills.
We asked them to bring us ice cream; this was their solution.


No comments: