Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"My Granddaughter Said You're Just Like The Three Stooges"- Woman At Intermission

Tuesday, July 23: Cardon, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 31
Lot: Munson Twp. Park

There was an Italian market that I found not too far from the lot. They had all kinds of good food, so I picked up something for lunch and dinner.
I also called Ryan to let him know about the market, since he loves Italian food and goodies.

On the way back to the lot I stopped to take a picture of this car that Christian and I spotted on the drive into town.


For $3,000, it could be yours!!!!

We were on another soft lot today, and it rained a bit more in the afternoon. The ring didn't stay nice for very long; there were lots of ruts and holes, which made performing difficult.
Kicking my hat in the carpenter gag was especially aggravating because of the uneven ground.

In the first gag, I kicked the hat in front of the car, which then made the blocking for the following bits very awkward.
When Ryan threw the sledgehammer at me, instead of going over my ducking body and hitting the car, the hammer hit me in the butt, because we were so close.
Peter hit the car alarm sound effect in anticipation of the normal series of events, so it seemed like my butt had its own alarm system.
Maybe that kind of surreal humor plays on Cirque Du Soliel, but the people of Cardon, OH were simply perplexed.

I met a gentleman at the second show who reads my blog. I'm sorry I didn't get your name, sir. Please leave a comment so I can give you proper billing. Also, I'd love to know how you found out about the blog.

No comments: