Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blah

Saturday, August 17: Skidway Lake, MI-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Miles: 27
Lot: Smar Park

This morning when we arrived in Skidway Lake, I filled up my truck's gas tank in anticipation of tomorrow's jump.
Two years ago on the jump to Lewiston there were no gas stations open in the morning. Sara ended up running out of fuel, and a few other people were sweating it by the end of the jump; I made sure to plan ahead just in case it is a similar situation tomorrow.

Radar and I wanted to have a barbecue tonight, but the little grocery store in town had a lousy selection of food.
I had to drive 13 miles in one direction just to go to a decent store.

The past few days have been pretty rough on the show, which makes my job really seem like work. I was definitely ready to relax at the barbecue after the shows.

In closing, here are a few more shots from the photo shoot I did with singer/songwriter Beth Stalker in Holly, MI.




No comments: