Sunday, August 25, 2013

"Save The Murray Estate"

Saturday, August 24: Bangor, MI-2:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Miles: 62
Lot: More Ballfield

A couple of days ago in Howard City, Jamie, the show electrician, showed me that two of my electrical plugs were burned. Luckily they are still working, but he warned me that I should get new ones before mine burn out completely.
I went to Home Depot in Grand Haven, but I couldn't find the kind of plugs I needed. Radar tipped me off that Danny always has some in stock in the office, so today when I went to get paid, I purchased the correct plugs from him.

Ryan and Tatiana took Nico to walk around town a bit this morning, and on their stroll they found a Mexican market.
There was a food counter at the market, and they served my favorite Mexican dish: tortas (delicious sandwiches). Ryan and Tatiana brought one back for me, for which I was very appreciative.
There are so few Mexican restaurants that serve tortas, so I am always happy when I find a place serving them.

Ryan, Peter, and I saw some very interesting characters during the first Intermission, but everyone we met at the second show was very nice and complimentary.
The second audience was very responsive to boot!


No comments: