Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Shoe Shine For Ya, Govna?"- Ryan With Cockney Accent

Tuesday, August 13: Pinckney, MI-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 48
Lot: St. Mary Church Grounds

Ryan cleaned my shoes for me this morning. They were all dried out from constantly being exposed to the elements (and my negligence over the past few years), so he coated them with mink oil and put his new shoe paint to the test.
My shoes came out looking like a million bucks. Thanks, Ryan! I guess I need to take better care of my footwear in the future.

The weather had cooled down a lot today. Ryan remarked that it reminded him of the weather we usually have in September.
It was perfect weather for working; I wouldn't complain if it was like that for the rest of the season.

During Intermission of one of the shows, Ryan and I saw an old man leaving the tent with a Kelly Miller program shoved down the front of his pants.
Our picture on the back cover was showing over his waistband. Our happy smiles seemed to have turned to screams of horror.

Ryan tried out a new bit in the mouth chase that got a nice laugh. He gave a little umbrella to the person sitting next to the audience member I was about to soak. If we keep the bit in, we should get a different umbrella; Ryan used Nico's Angry Birds green pig umbrella. Funny, but not really fitting to the act.

No comments: