Monday, August 26, 2013

"Since No One That Bought A Ticket Speaks English, I Am Going To Announce The Show In Spanish"- Pre Show Announcement By The Circo Garcia Ringmaster

Sunday, August 25: Bristol, IN-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 59
Lot: American Legion Grounds

David Powell commissioned an artist named Razzi to do an oil painting of me and Ryan. David drove 5 hours just to have us sign the beautiful artwork, and then he drove 5 hours back to his home.
Thank you to Razzi for doing such a wonderful job, and thank you to David for thinking highly enough of us to have a painting done. We are honored!



My friend, Kyle, came to visit today. He also drove a great distance to see us. I'm glad people think we are worth a long trek!

Charles and Mary Klute came to watch the first performance, and they brought free roll for many folks on the show. They came armed with pans of delicious brownies, and Charles also gave me and Ryan beer and gatorade (clown fuel!), as well as awesome clown piggy banks that Mary made.

Now if only I had money to put in him....

Thank you, Charles and Mary!

Kyle watched the second performance. During the Intermission David Reddy came over to visit with me and Ryan for a bit.
The shows today were rough. It was very hot in the tent; Ryan was feeling sick to his stomach, and my back was aching. We weren't very happy clowns.

Circo Garcia was playing 15 miles from us, but since Kyle was visiting, I decided to pass on seeing them. A large group from Kelly Miller went, though. 
Kyle barbecued with me, and usual gang of suspects.

No comments: