Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Steve & Rick" And "Chris & Ryan"- Names We Were Given By Audience Members

Wednesday, August 7: Oregon, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 44
Lot: High school grounds

After getting our props set this morning, I went into town to run errands. I did laundry, I picked up duck food at Tractor Supply, and I got a few items from Walmart as well.
While I was at the laundromat it rained heavily, but by the time I was back at the lot it was all over.

Today Fridman did some work on the battery compartment of my trailer. He banged the bent metal back into the shape of a box, and then he installed my new battery and the wires going to it.
Now I will have water and lights in the morning and at night. Hooray! Thanks, Fridman!

There were a few visitors at the first performance. We saw Rich Deptula and John Bolster, and we also saw Barb, who lives in Toldeo, but is a member of the John Ringling North II-Steve & Ryan CFA tent out of Baltimore.

We also met a little girl at the second show who wants to be a clown; John and Clara Sayre told me about her a couple of weeks ago. I feel bad we didn't get to talk with her for very long, but at least we got to take a picture with her.

No comments: