Monday, August 19, 2013

Steve & Ryan Circus Clowning Intensive 2013


The Steve & Ryan Circus Clowning Intensive is now opening registration for its 2013 sessions!

The Steve & Ryan Circus Clowning Intensive is a one of a kind experience: a true comedy boot camp; five days of serious study in the art of circus clowning.

Students will be taught to move and think like a clown, how to get hit and fall down, different types of clown gags (as well as how to write and build them), and much more!

Our students will be provided with a solid base of circus clowning skills on which their career can be built.
In fact, two of our 2012 alumni are currently working as professional circus clowns.

Take the next step to be the best circus clown you can be! Due to our busy work schedule, the number of students we can take is limited, so enroll in the Steve & Ryan Circus Clowning Intensive today!

For more information, please e-mail: stclown@lowcountry.com

See what our students are saying!

"There is no denying that being trained by [Steve & Ryan] was the best decision I made to jump start my career in circus clowning!"
-Derek Henry
Clown, NoJoe's Clown Circus

"It wasn't just sitting around and talking; it was very involved and rewarding. I was pushed outside my comfort zone and really learned."
-David Eichorn Levine
Former Performing Ring Crew, Big Apple Circus

"I have wanted to be a clown since I was 10 years old, and Steve & Ryan gave me the knowledge, skills, and confidence necessary to achieve my dream. I'm currently working as advance clown for the Kelly Miller Circus, and I plan to work as a circus clown for many years to come. None of this would have been possible without the mentoring that Steve & Ryan have offered. [The Circus Clowning Intensive} was unbelievably hard work, but I would do it again in a heartbeat."
-John Sayre
Advance Clown, Kelly Miller Circus



No comments: