Saturday, August 10, 2013

Surprise!

Friday, August 9: Sylvania, OH-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 19
Lot: Centennial & Brint St.

Today at noon Father Notter baptized Armando and Natalia's baby boy, Antone, in the big top.
The service was done completely in Spanish, so I tried to follow along the best that I could.
Afterwards everyone who attended the service was treated to a KFC buffet, where I baptized my mashed potatoes with plenty of gravy.

After getting out of my Sunday Go To Meetin' clothes, I changed into my normal rags and went grocery shopping.

In the second show Ryan brought Peter's banjo ukulele out to Intermission in his ongoing effort to offend every human sense.

Ryan wore the funny blonde wig we got from Eggroll in the mouth chase tonight. We got some funny new bits out of it. I was even able to pick the wig up using the tongue, and then spit it out like a giant hairball.

In closing, here are a couple of photos of me and Ryan with fans in Sylvania:

Morgan and Taylor (Their father, Todd, is a blog reader. Hi, Todd!)
Samuel being subjected to Ryan's pickin' and grinnin'

No comments: