Monday, September 9, 2013

"Blow Something Up!"- Words Of Encouragement From A Man In The Audience

Sunday, September 8: Harvard, IL-2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Miles: 20
Lot: Milky Way Park

Sandy Weber, a member of the board of directors for the International Clown Hall of Fame, came to watch the first show.
Sandy brought some donuts for me and Ryan. I was especially intrigued by one donut which had chocolate frosting and was topped with Fruit Loops!

There was a little boy that came up to us at Intermission and gave us a good laugh. He asked, "How many coloring books can I get for five dollars?"
Pete replied, "You can get two."
The boy thought for a second and then said, "But I only want one."
Alrighty then!

Our friend, Don Lansu, came to the second show with his wife and daughter. They brought gifts for Nico, Tatiana, and they gave me and Ryan awesome drinking glasses that Don's wife, Phyllis, decorated.



What an awesome gift! Thank you, Lansu family!

No comments: