Tuesday, September 10, 2013

"Hit Him Harder With The Hammer Next Time"- Man To Ryan At Intermission

Monday, September 9: Warren, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 100
Lot: fairgrounds

It was so hot and humid today. All this tropical weather missed us in August, but we have been paying for it lately!

Poor Emmie, my black duck, was miserable today, even in the shade I provided with my umbrella. I put him and Polly in the shower and hosed them down with cold water to make them more comfortable.

Greg DeSanto came back to visit again today, which was a definite morale boost for me and Ryan. He brought some goodies for us, including some books containing photos of George Shellenberger built clown props from the late 80s. We were in Clown Geek Heaven!

When Ryan and I went out to perform the trombone gag in the second show, the audience looked absolutely miserable.
I was happy that we were able to get something out of them for the carpenter gag. We had a lot of the adults laughing in the ring side seats. It's always so rewarding to get the grown ups to let loose and have a good time.

No comments: