Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fish Eyes!


Monday, October 14: Warrenton, MO-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 37
Lot: Athletic Complex

This morning for our "Scare-athon" we watched the new killer doll movie, "Curse of Chucky". When I was a little kid, I was terrified of the Chucky movies, but at the same time, I always had a morbid curiosity about them.
I was a little disappointed in the newest film. It had some nice moments, but it took way too long to get to the good stuff, i.e. Chucky running around killing people and cracking wise.

The cold that's been going around Kelly Miller finally caught up with me today in the form of a sore throat. I'm hoping that with rest and medicine it won't get too much worse.
The lot certainly didn't help. We were on a rocky lot that was also very dusty; I'm sure all the dirt I inhaled wasn't good for my sinuses.

To save my voice, I wasn't doing my usual high pitched screams in the carpenter gag tonight. The changes caught Ryan off guard and made him laugh a few times.

Roger Estill came to see the second show tonight, and he made sure to stop by our coloring book table to visit. It was good to see you again, Roger.

2 comments:

qoapastor said...

I know it is just about your last week...
May your goodbyes be filled with laughter,
Your memories, always sweet
And your future filled with possibilities!
Hope to see you down the road.
Father Frank

Steve Copeland said...

Thanks, Father Frank!
You are correct, tomorrow marks the one week countdown to the final day.
I'm sure our paths will cross again on this long, winding circus road.

Steve