Saturday, October 5, 2013

"I Like Your Sequins. I Used To Wear Them When I Was A Stripper."- Woman Complimenting One Of The Showgirls On Her Makeup

Friday, October 4: Bushnell, IL-4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Miles: 71
Lot: VFW Park

This morning I didn't have a problem getting off the muddy lot. I turned on my 4 Wheel Drive, and Danny directed me through an area that was fairly solid.

Today for our "Scare-athon" we watched "Ice Cream Man", a movie about a homicidal librarian.
Just kidding....

The movie stars Ron "Opie" Howard's brother, Clint, who is one of those actors with a face made for horror movies.

Yeesh. He and Gary Busey should do a movie together.

This afternoon I crashed and took a long nap. I really needed it after Ryan and I stayed up so late talking and laughing with "Toto" last night.

It was another muggy day. During the first show both my and Ryan's clown noses kept wanting to slide off from the humidity.

No comments: