Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tuesday, July 15: Chicago, IL- 7:30 p.m.


Tatiana made breakfast for all of us this morning. I needed some nourishment to get me going today after we stayed up so late visiting with Jeff last night.

Ryan and I spent all day hanging out with Jeff. I love hearing Ringling road stories, and Jeff told me some today that I had never heard before.

There was more rain on and off today, but the good news is that the weather is supposed to be beautiful for the rest of the week.
A cold front blew in, so the temperature was nice and mild, a wonderful change from all the humidity in Houston.

We were blessed with another responsive audience for the show tonight. I'm glad the Chicago crowds are starting to wake up a bit.

In closing, here are some photos taken by Jim Koretz from the 2:00 p.m. show this past Sunday.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great show that night! I am reviewing it currently. Any way you can put me in touch with the photographer who shared these pictures with you? Thanks,
Kim
kimATkimzynDOTcom

Steve Copeland said...

Hey Kim,

I'm glad you enjoyed the show. Please send me a link to your review when you are finished.
The photographer, Jim Koretz, is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/jimkoretz?fref=ts

Steve