Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saturday, August 16: Atlanta, GA- 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.


This morning I picked up Helen from her hotel, and we headed down to Little Five Points, where we had a fantastic day out.
We checked out all the trendy shops in the area, and I was happy that I was able to explore the Junkman's Daughter in a little more detail.

We were both hungry for lunch, so we decided to pick from the wide range of culinary styles that Little Five Points had to offer.
We both decided on Kimi's Bistro, which serves Ethiopian food. It was my first time having Ethiopian eats, and I loved it! My food was so delicious.
I ordered kitfo, which was ground beef tartar served with injera, which is soft, spongy bread. Delish!
Before the shows I told Ryan that I had eaten at an Ethiopian restaurant, so of course he made the obvious joke, "Are you still hungry?"

The audiences tonight were fantastic, especially for the second show, which was sold out.
Jesus Vazquez asked us to move to the tent's concession area once again for our post show photo concession.
For a few days now Jan, Alexa, and Carolina Vazquez have been taking pictures in the ring along with us and the dancers, and it had become a bit crowded.
Ryan and I were more than happy to move to the concessions area where we would be the only game in town.

No comments: