Friday, August 22, 2014

Thursday, August 21: Atlanta, GA- 7:30 p.m.


This afternoon I drove up to Lawrenceville, GA to have lunch with Luke and Laura Davis at a Mexican restaurant.
After we were finished dining we drove to a park in Lawrenceville where we set up under the shade of a gazebo and juggled.

Luke brought all of his juggling equipment: balls, rings, clubs, plates, and even a diabolo. I brought some of my cigar boxes to teach him some moves, and I also taught him some stealing routines with his three juggling balls.

Luke picked up all of the new tricks very quickly. I'd like to credit my ability as a teacher, but I know it was mostly due to Luke's talent.
After awhile we just sat down and the three of us talked and shared stories while enjoying the beautiful weather and the scenery of the park.

Luke had requested to watch me put on my make up, so I had him and his mom over to my trailer before they headed into the tent to watch the performance.

Unfortunately I won't get to see Luke and Laura again while we're in town, but I'm so glad we got to spend some quality time together. They were excellent hosts!


In closing, here's a photo from Monday night when a group of us from the show went bowling!


No comments: