Friday, August 1, 2014

Thursday, July 31: Chicago, IL- 7:30 p.m.


This afternoon Ryan and I had a business meeting about next year. I felt it was fairly productive even though we took occasional breaks to watch parts of a Clown College graduation on DVD with Nico.

Teo used my trailer to prepare his punch for the party last night, so today he brought me three different bags of fancy, flavored coffee as a thoughtful thank you gift.

We had another big, enthusiastic audience for the show tonight; it seems that all the lively people are waiting to come out at the end of our run here.
I wish I could have enjoyed the crowd more, but I had a lot on my mind, and I was fairly preoccupied.

In closing, check out our brand new promotional video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5Rneg4BDSU



It features some sharp footage from Circo Hermanos Vazquez, a very cool animated logo designed by our talented friend, Alex Zaprudsky, and our awesome, new theme song composed and written by the incredible Larry Lees, and sung by the incomparable Kevin Venardos.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ex-cell-ent! and no... I can't believe you get paid for that.

Steve Copeland said...

I know, right? Hopefully the shows never catch on....

Steve

Greg Michales said...

Steve
We love the new promo its great. Also we just went to a great museum in Queens Its the Museum of Moving Images. its all movie stuff and its right down the road from were you will be set up in Queens. They had a great display of Chuck Jones the animater of road runner and other cartoons. Just a neat place Cam loved it as their was a loot of film memorabilia and interactive stuff. loots of nice restaurants near by also. Check it out
Greg

Steve Copeland said...

Greg,

I've always wanted to go there, so I definitely will check it out!

Steve