Sunday, October 12, 2014

Saturday, October 11: Bronx, NY- 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.


Since I slacked off on my "Scare-athon" while Josh was visiting, I started to catch up today by taking in a horror double feature.
First up was "Q: The Winged Serpent", which was a cheesy monster movie about a winged serpent (go figure) attacking New York City. Meh.

My second choice for the double feature, "The Descent", was much better. It is a more recent horror film about a group of friends who go spelunking in an uncharted cave, where they meet hideous, cannibalistic monsters. I thought it was an excellent film to get me in the Halloween mood. I just regret that I didn't see it sooner!

I didn't do much more than stay in and watch movies today. Not only was the weather rainy and dreary for the first part of the day, but also the cold I have been fighting this whole week finally began to get worse.

Both shows tonight were packed. The first audience was amazing, and the second crowd was responsive as well.
By the end of the night my voice was shot, so I believe I'll be a silent clown for the three shows tomorrow.

Greg, Carole, and Cameron Michales, our friends from New Jersey, were at the second performance, and they brought us some shirts from the animal shelter where Carole works.

Greg and Cameron

No comments: