Monday, March 16, 2015

Saturday, March 14: Laredo, TX- 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.


Yesterday I went to Home Depot to pick up a gallon of roof coating, and this morning I took advantage of the warm, sunny day to get up on my trailer and cover the entire roof.
Visan and Martin recommended that I get a paint roller to do the job, so I was able to coat the entire roof in no time.
Hopefully that will be the end of my leaks.....for now.

The audiences tonight weren't as into the show as they have been, which was a bit disappointing.

During the intro to the second water gag, I was running through the seats, getting the crowd pumped up, and as I turned a tight corner to run up a staircase, I put my hand on the back of an empty seat to steady myself.
Boy was I surprised when the chair suddenly came completely free of the bleachers. I was then able to get a lot of mileage out of trying to repair the broken seat, which apparently had nothing at all holding it in place.

Back in the dressing room I was telling Ryan that I deserved a medal for discovering that catastrophe just waiting to happen.
We agreed that I'm like a bomb sniffing dog, only not as house broken.

2 comments:

Arts in the Family said...

Hi Steve. Just wondering if putting less water in the buckets solved the excess water problem. Glad you're having a good time in Laredo!

Alberto Rammirez

Steve Copeland said...

Hey Alberto,

Yes! Putting less water in the buckets did solve the problem.
Sorry I never did a follow up on that.
Looking forward to seeing you guys in San Antonio!

Steve