Monday, March 9, 2015

Saturday, March 7: Laredo, TX- 6:00 and 9:00 p.m.


A friend of mine grew up in Laredo, so I turned to him when I was trying to figure out what fun things to do in town.
His only two recommendations were both fast food restaurants: Whataburger and Taco Palenque.
There is a Whataburger by the lot, and today I checked out the latter, so according to my friend, I've seen all that Laredo has to offer!

The weather was alright today, but it was overcast. We're still waiting on a sunny day; it has been over a week since we've had one.
(I know, I know. Lots of other places have it much worse)

Even though it wasn't sunny, it was warm enough for Ryan to tackle a project he's been wanting to do for awhile.
The letters in the name "ROAD WARRIOR" on the back of his trailer have been peeling off since he purchased it, so this afternoon he re-lettered the trailer with all his sign painting equipment.


While his dad painted, Nico came over to my house so we could play video games and Ninja Turtles, two things that I loved as a kid.
Ok, who am I kidding.....I still love them!

The second audience tonight was fantastic. I'm loving these Laredo crowds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLACE TO EAT:
EL MESON DE SAN MIGUEL
908 GRANT ST

CHOPSTICKS SUSHI
2904 SPRINGFIELD AVE

MAMBOS SEAFOORD
SANTA URSALA

PHO 1
7511 MCPHERSON AVE

LOLITAS BISTRO
6950 MCHPHERSON RD

LAREDO PIZZA FACTORY
9652 MCHPHERSON

BOLILOS
6950 MCPHERSON RD

LA CARRETA
9109 MCPHERSON

Steve Copeland said...

Thank you!

Steve