Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tuesday, March 10: Laredo, TX- 7:30 p.m.


Today for lunch I visited Chopsticks Sushi, a restaurant recommended to me by an anonymous commentator on the blog.
My sushi was very good, and I ate far too much of it. The one downside of the restaurant was that it smelled like fish, which is generally not a good sign for a sushi restaurant!
I guess I'll know in a day or so whether Chopsticks was a good dining option or not!

After gorging myself on raw fish I went to a Bank of America to open an account. I still do all my banking through First Federal of South Carolina in Walterboro, but having a nationally accessible bank account should help me out greatly this season.

Members of the East Unit of Vazquez came to see our show tonight. Once again we had a great crowd for a weekday; there were even more people than there were last night.

We were happy to see Jan, who was one of the ringmasters with us last year on East, and Glen, who was our production manager for a month. He is currently the full time P.M. on the East Unit.
After the show Glen gave us an interesting proposition to think over. Big intrigue!

After work there was a company barbecue for the two units. I grabbed some food and spent most of my time at the party talking to Luis, our sound guy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the big proposition?

Steve Copeland said...

All will be revealed in due time! :o)

Steve

Anonymous said...

Your due time takes to long, we the fans want answers.

Steve Copeland said...

All good things come to those who wait!

Steve

Tejano said...

Anonymous gave you a bunch of suggestions! Now you have a bucket list. :)

Andrea Villarreal said...

I hope the suggestions were ok! Ramon asked and I thought of my favorite restaurants.
-Andrea

Steve Copeland said...

They were great! Thank you so much!

Steve