Monday, December 7, 2015

End Of The Vazquez Road

Hi everybody,

Yesterday Ryan and I performed our final shows with Circo Hermanos Vazquez. The circus extended its tour for two extra weeks, but because of conflicting dates with the upcoming 'Twas The Gift Show Before Christmas tour, we could only work the first week.
Right now we are taking a short, well deserved break before jumping into the Christmas tour from December 13-21st.

While I am lounging, I will do my best to finish up the blog from this season so that I can write about our escapades on the Christmas tour in real time.

4 comments:

Al Snow said...

Have you announced your plans for next year?

Steve Copeland said...

Hello Al,

I did a couple of months ago. Next summer Ryan and I will be performing at Circus World Museum in Baraboo, WI.
Before then, we will be preparing for our new show debuting there, and picking up spot dates where we can.

Steve

klsdad said...

Hello...You SHOWMEN!!
Many thanks for your GREAT blog.
Was with you all the way!!! Made
my days!!

Believe you opened yesterday
Dec 13 in your Christmas special!!
Have a great run there and next summer
at Baraboo!!

ALL BEST WISHES!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS. AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

klsdad

Steve Copeland said...

Yes, we opened Dec 13th with the Christmas tour, and that continues through the 21st.
Thank you for reading the blog; I've got one more week on Vazquez to write about, and then the Christmas tour.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Steve